Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend with Grandparents!






My parents were here this weekend. They left this morning, it is always hard to see them go, but Christmas is not too far away. Colette enjoyed the weekend. We went to the Museum of Science and Industry, Franken Plaza and shopped the magnificent mile :) We had another new family member born this weekend. Anderson Mark Poirsch was born on Friday (my cousin Jen's first baby)!! Can't wait to see pictures, he and Miss Gracie are exactly two weeks apart. It is my Sister's Birthday today!!!! Happy Birthday Sara :) Love to all!

1 comment:

Red Grewing said...

It was hard to say good bye, but that's a good thing. We love Amy, and Tom, and that beautiful little girl. She is getting to be so much fun to be around. Christmas will be fun. I took Lucy out when I loaded up our bags this morning and she jumped in the trunk. She was ready to go hunting with me in South Dakota!