Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Baby Grace!




My sister sent me some more pictures of Baby Grace. This one reminds me a little of Colette (the top one is Grace, the other is Colette). What do you think? FOUR days until the marathon!!! Tom got me a marathon gift...a new iphone!!! Yay, I think it is time to retire the Pink Razr, it has been almost three years. It is dying right now anyway, apparently it is going right to voicemail when someone calls. Just leave me a message and I will call back. I am still getting most voicemails :) Texts are another story though!

3 comments:

Red Grewing said...

Aim, they are both cuties, but I can't see much resemblence! I expect that Gracie will look completely different when we see her this weekend. She maybe looks a little like Sara, but her chin is different than Sara's. Sara did say that Grace had gained a few ounces, so things are looking up. Won't it be exciting to see what Coley thinks of Gracie?
Love, Mom

Red Grewing said...

Good luck in the run, tomorrow Aimer. I'll be tracking you. Love, Dad

Kelley said...

Do the noses look similar?... Congratulations to the Schmidt/Grewing/King clans!