Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm the Mayor!!




We just returned from a nice long visit in MN. Actually I had a nice long visit, Tom had to do some traveling while I was there. Saturday morning Tom and I ran 20 miles together! Three weeks to go until the marathon. Anyone that wants to track me during the race can get updates via email or text. To sign up go to www.chicagomarathon.com. While we were in MN Colette got to be Mayor of St. Paul! My sister Sara is the Chief of Staff for the Mayor and I guess it is tradition that babies get their pictures taken in the Mayors chair.

3 comments:

Kelly K said...

Amy - so great to see you last week!! how was the 20 mile run? I thought about you often on Saturday as I was walking - knowing that you were running the same distance!

Red Grewing said...

Hi Aim, I'm all set up to track you as you progress throught the marathon. I know you can do it, and I am very proud of you! Love, D.Dad

Meg said...

Aim-love your blog! The pictures of Colette are adorable. I love the one with her cousin-she is so cute. Thanks for visiting yesterday-I am lucky to have you, Tom, and Colette here!